Check out the latest today from Functional Shui:
I am currently offering new rates, discounts, and packages!
Functional Shui now features Virtual Architect to provide digital renderings to help visualize your new space(s)!
About Functional Shui:
Hi, I’m Christina Comer. I am a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and a Professional Organizer. I use my knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Home Organization to help others strategize, organize, and maintain their personal and professional spaces.
If you’re not sure where to begin, then take our brief survey to help you determine what level of organization you may require and to learn more about the process.
The Organizational Process:
Whether you are a beginner or have some experience in organizing already, there are several approaches available and I am here to help! I individualize and create custom designed packages for every client.
So lets get started and provide you with some Functional S.H.U.I!
Step 1: Strategizing and Supporting
- This includes meeting (via internet or in person) and discussing your needs and a follow up walk-through of the space(s) you wish to organize in order to pre-plan how they will be organized.
Step 2: Helping and Harmonizing
- This includes hands on organizing by me, a teamwork approach in which we both organize, or an individualized plan/coaching for those who prefer to organize by themselves.
Step 3: Understanding and Utilizing
- This includes creating a custom plan and timeline to help maintain your newly organized space(s) as well as your new skillset and how to apply them to other areas of your home and life.
Step 4: Inspiring and Insuring Independence
- Organizing is a lifestyle! Your spaces should provide you with a sense of peace. By understanding and utilizing your new skills, you are insuring independence not just from physical clutter but mental clutter.
Areas of North Carolina that we service:
Functional Shui is based in Moore County, NC but services many areas of North Carolina! Please contact us for more information.
Getting Started: How do we get connected?
You will first contact Functional Shui via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (910) 391-2089, or visit Functional Shui on Facebook and Instagram.
- Please describe the following in your initial contact:
- the area(s) you are having trouble with
- a name and telephone number and/or email address for me to contact you back with
- your preferred method and times for contact
Availability, Flexibility, and Scheduling Appointments:
I will work around your schedule to provide what is needed!
Rates and Packages: What you get!
I offer 1st responder, military, teacher, and senior discounts of 10% off all services!
- Preassessments over the phone or via videochat and Virtual Walkthroughs via videochat through the first 1st 30 minutes are free!
- Onsite Walkthroughs are only $10 per every 30 minutes!
(All preassements and virtual walkthoughs exceeding the specified time limit will incur charges of $10 per hour)
(Onsite Walkthroughs do not include the 10% discount)
Onsite organizing rate:
- Individual (Me organizing alone): $30 per hour
- Team (You and I organizing together): $25 per hour
- Onsite coaching rate: $20 per hour
- Remote coaching rate (via videochat): $15 per hour
- Bogo Special: 1 room at full rate with up to 3 others at 50% off
(Includes one room at standard rate and 3 others at ½ rate)
- Custom Design: Multiple room discounts apply
(Includes a custom designed plan, inquire for more information)
- Living areas: $400
(Includes living room, kitchen, formal dining, and den/office, and utility room)
- Bedroom and Bath areas: $350
(Includes up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms)
- Utility and Kitchen: $250
(Includes Kitchen, Utility, and Bonus rooms)
Forms of payment accepted:
- Credit or debit (using the square app), check, or cash
I take client confidentiality very seriously. Your information and identity will always be kept private unless you specify otherwise. You will always be given a choice as to if you would like your before and after pictures to remain private or to be posted on Functional-Shui.com.